User Script for Workflowy.com that adds some extra features.
Go to: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/NickBusey/Workflowier and click 'Install'.
Install Tampermonkey for Chrome. Go to workflowy.com, click the Tampermonkey icon, then click 'Add new script'. Delete everything in the large text area and copy and paste the contents of script.js instead, hit save. Reload workflowy.com.
- Calendar view, shows upcoming tasks with date completion percentage.
- Adds a 'View Tags' button which opens a menu with a link to every hashtag in your document, with a count of how many times each tag appears.
- Percentage complete of hashtags on mouse-over in the menu (in the title attribute)
- Stores a list of hashtags ordered by frequency as last Node in Workflowy. That way you have access to a full tags list on Mobile Apps also. Generated on page load and every time you open the 'View Tags' menu. Working on auto-saving of this.
- 'Recent' menu with 'this week', 'today', and 'just now' buttons to show recently changed items.
- Random hashtag functionality. Any hashtags with -rand at the end will go to another random item with the same hashtag. Basically recreates the functionality of flash cards.
- Color coded hashtags ala painterly.
- Image Previews